cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sample development
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2007 19:25:31 GMT
On Wednesday 12 December 2007, Benson Margulies wrote:
> I thought that the fix was going to be to avoid compiling the
> generated sources at all, since we don't ship them.

We don't compile them.  The problem is that we DO want checkstyle and pmd
to check the *.java in src/main/release/samples so that all the samples
are consistent.   However, we don't want them checking
src/main/release/samples/**/build/src/**.   That's easy to do with
checkstyle.   Just not easy to do with PMD.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer