cxf-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Test Failure
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2007 19:22:03 GMT

Hmmm...    Interesting....

We seem to be trying to resolve a schema location in that test and your 
DNS server is actually creating a page for it instead of returning a "no 
host found" error.   I'm not sure how we want to handle that situation.  
Ick...    

Dan


On Tuesday 11 December 2007, Dain Sundstrom wrote:
> Scrolling back, here is the error:
>
> -------------------------------------------------------
>   T E S T S
> -------------------------------------------------------
> Running org.apache.cxf.systest.ws.addressing.spring.WSAFeatureXmlTest
> Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 2, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 4.84
> sec <<< FAILURE!
> testServerFactory
> (org.apache.cxf.systest.ws.addressing.spring.WSAFeatureXmlTest)  Time
> elapsed: 1.951 sec  <<< ERROR!
> java.lang.RuntimeException:
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException:
> L ine 3 in XML document from class path resource [org/apache/cxf/
> systest/ws/addressing/spring/spring.xml] is invalid; nested exception
> is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: s4s-elt-character: Non-whitespace
> characters are not allowed in schema elements other than 'xs:appinfo'
> and 'xs:documentation'. Saw 'OpenDNS'.
>          at org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.SpringBusFactory.createBus
> (SpringBusFactory.java:87)
>          at org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.SpringBusFactory.createBus
> (SpringBusFactory.java:65)
>          at
> org.apache.cxf.systest.ws.addressing.spring.WSAFeatureXmlTest.createBu
>s( WSAFeatureXmlTest.java:45)
>          at org.apache.cxf.test.AbstractCXFTest.setUpBus
> (AbstractCXFTest.java:60)
>          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
> Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>          at
> org.junit.internal.runners.BeforeAndAfterRunner.invokeMethod
> (BeforeAndAfterRunner.java:74)
>          at org.junit.internal.runners.BeforeAndAfterRunner.runBefores
> (BeforeAndAfterRunner.java:50)
>          at
> org.junit.internal.runners.BeforeAndAfterRunner.runProtected
> (BeforeAndAfterRunner.java:33)
>          at org.junit.internal.runners.TestMethodRunner.runMethod
> (TestMethodRunner.java:75)
>          at org.junit.internal.runners.TestMethodRunner.run
> (TestMethodRunner.java:45)
>          at
> org.junit.internal.runners.TestClassMethodsRunner.invokeTestMethod
> (TestClassMethodsRunner.java:66)
>          at org.junit.internal.runners.TestClassMethodsRunner.run
> (TestClassMethodsRunner.java:35)
>          at org.junit.internal.runners.TestClassRunner
> $1.runUnprotected(TestClassRunner.java:42)
>          at
> org.junit.internal.runners.BeforeAndAfterRunner.runProtected
> (BeforeAndAfterRunner.java:34)
>          at org.junit.internal.runners.TestClassRunner.run
> (TestClassRunner.java:52)
>          at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4TestSet.execute
> (JUnit4TestSet.java:62)
>          at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.executeTest
>Se t(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:138)
>          at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execute
> (AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:163)
>          at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:84)
>          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
> Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>          at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.runSuitesInProcess
> (SurefireBooter.java:244)
>          at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.main
> (SurefireBooter.java:814)
> Caused by:
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException:
> L ine 3 in XML document from class path resource [org/apache/cxf/
> systest/ws/addressing/spring/spring.xml] is invalid; nested exception
> is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: s4s-elt-character: Non-whitespace
> characters are not allowed in schema elements other than 'xs:appinfo'
> and 'xs:documentation'. Saw 'OpenDNS'.
>          at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBe
>an Definitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:359)
>          at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBean
>De finitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:303)
>          at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBean
>De finitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:280)
>          at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader
>.l oadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:131)
>          at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractXmlApplicationContext.load
>Be anDefinitions(AbstractXmlApplicationContext.java:108)
>          at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractXmlApplicationContext.load
>Be anDefinitions(AbstractXmlApplicationContext.java:79)
>          at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationCont
>ex t.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:101)
> at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.obtainF
>re shBeanFactory(AbstractApplicationContext.java:389)
>          at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh
> (AbstractApplicationContext.java:324)
>          at org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationContext.<init>
> (BusApplicationContext.java:71)
>          at org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.SpringBusFactory.createBus
> (SpringBusFactory.java:84)
>          ... 27 more
> Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: s4s-elt-character: Non-
> whitespace characters are not allowed in schema elements other than
> 'xs:appinfo' and 'xs:documentation'. Saw 'OpenDNS'.
>          at
> org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException
> (Unknown Source)
>          at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.error(Unknown
> Source)
>          at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError
> (Unknown Source)
>          at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError
> (Unknown Source)
>          at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.opti.SchemaDOMParser.characters
> (Unknown Source)
>          at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanContent
> (Unknown Source)
>          at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl
> $FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
>          at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument
> (Unknown Source)
>          at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.opti.SchemaParsingConfig.parse
> (Unknown Source)
>          at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.opti.SchemaParsingConfig.parse
> (Unknown Source)
>          at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.opti.SchemaDOMParser.parse
> (Unknown Source)
>          at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.getSchemaDocument
> (Unknown Source)
>          at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.parseSchema(Unknown
> Source)
>          at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.XMLSchemaLoader.loadSchema
> (Unknown Source)
>          at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.findSchemaGrammar
> (Unknown Source)
>          at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.handleStartElement
> (Unknown Source)
>          at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.emptyElement
> (Unknown Source)
>          at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanStartElement
> (Unknown Source)
>          at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl
> $FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
>          at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument
> (Unknown Source)
>          at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse
> (Unknown Source)
>          at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse
> (Unknown Source)
>          at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
>          at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown Source)
>          at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(Unknown
> Source)
>          at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultDocumentLoader.loadDocume
>nt (DefaultDocumentLoader.java:76)
>          at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBe
>an Definitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:351)
>          ... 37 more
>
> testClientProxyFactory
> (org.apache.cxf.systest.ws.addressing.spring.WSAFeatureXmlTest)  Time
> elapsed: 2.842 sec  <<< ERROR!
> java.lang.RuntimeException:
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException:
> L ine 3 in XML document from class path resource [org/apache/cxf/
> systest/ws/addressing/spring/spring.xml] is invalid; nested exception
> is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: s4s-elt-character: Non-whitespace
> characters are not allowed in schema elements other than 'xs:appinfo'
> and 'xs:documentation'. Saw 'OpenDNS'.
>          at org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.SpringBusFactory.createBus
> (SpringBusFactory.java:87)
>          at org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.SpringBusFactory.createBus
> (SpringBusFactory.java:65)
>          at
> org.apache.cxf.systest.ws.addressing.spring.WSAFeatureXmlTest.createBu
>s( WSAFeatureXmlTest.java:45)
>          at org.apache.cxf.test.AbstractCXFTest.setUpBus
> (AbstractCXFTest.java:60)
>          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
> Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>          at
> org.junit.internal.runners.BeforeAndAfterRunner.invokeMethod
> (BeforeAndAfterRunner.java:74)
>          at org.junit.internal.runners.BeforeAndAfterRunner.runBefores
> (BeforeAndAfterRunner.java:50)
>          at
> org.junit.internal.runners.BeforeAndAfterRunner.runProtected
> (BeforeAndAfterRunner.java:33)
>          at org.junit.internal.runners.TestMethodRunner.runMethod
> (TestMethodRunner.java:75)
>          at org.junit.internal.runners.TestMethodRunner.run
> (TestMethodRunner.java:45)
>          at
> org.junit.internal.runners.TestClassMethodsRunner.invokeTestMethod
> (TestClassMethodsRunner.java:66)
>          at org.junit.internal.runners.TestClassMethodsRunner.run
> (TestClassMethodsRunner.java:35)
>          at org.junit.internal.runners.TestClassRunner
> $1.runUnprotected(TestClassRunner.java:42)
>          at
> org.junit.internal.runners.BeforeAndAfterRunner.runProtected
> (BeforeAndAfterRunner.java:34)
>          at org.junit.internal.runners.TestClassRunner.run
> (TestClassRunner.java:52)
>          at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4TestSet.execute
> (JUnit4TestSet.java:62)
>          at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.executeTest
>Se t(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:138)
>          at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execute
> (AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:163)
>          at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:84)
>          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
> Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>          at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.runSuitesInProcess
> (SurefireBooter.java:244)
>          at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.main
> (SurefireBooter.java:814)
> Caused by:
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException:
> L ine 3 in XML document from class path resource [org/apache/cxf/
> systest/ws/addressing/spring/spring.xml] is invalid; nested exception
> is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: s4s-elt-character: Non-whitespace
> characters are not allowed in schema elements other than 'xs:appinfo'
> and 'xs:documentation'. Saw 'OpenDNS'.
>          at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBe
>an Definitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:359)
>          at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBean
>De finitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:303)
>          at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBean
>De finitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:280)
>          at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader
>.l oadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:131)
>          at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractXmlApplicationContext.load
>Be anDefinitions(AbstractXmlApplicationContext.java:108)
>          at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractXmlApplicationContext.load
>Be anDefinitions(AbstractXmlApplicationContext.java:79)
>          at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationCont
>ex t.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:101)
> at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.obtainF
>re shBeanFactory(AbstractApplicationContext.java:389)
>          at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh
> (AbstractApplicationContext.java:324)
>          at org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationContext.<init>
> (BusApplicationContext.java:71)
>          at org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.SpringBusFactory.createBus
> (SpringBusFactory.java:84)
>          ... 27 more
> Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: s4s-elt-character: Non-
> whitespace characters are not allowed in schema elements other than
> 'xs:appinfo' and 'xs:documentation'. Saw 'OpenDNS'.
>          at
> org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException
> (Unknown Source)
>          at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.error(Unknown
> Source)
>          at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError
> (Unknown Source)
>          at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError
> (Unknown Source)
>          at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.opti.SchemaDOMParser.characters
> (Unknown Source)
>          at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanContent
> (Unknown Source)
>          at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl
> $FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
>          at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument
> (Unknown Source)
>          at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.opti.SchemaParsingConfig.parse
> (Unknown Source)
>          at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.opti.SchemaParsingConfig.parse
> (Unknown Source)
>          at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.opti.SchemaDOMParser.parse
> (Unknown Source)
>          at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.getSchemaDocument
> (Unknown Source)
>          at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.parseSchema(Unknown
> Source)
>          at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.XMLSchemaLoader.loadSchema
> (Unknown Source)
>          at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.findSchemaGrammar
> (Unknown Source)
>          at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.handleStartElement
> (Unknown Source)
>          at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.emptyElement
> (Unknown Source)
>          at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanStartElement
> (Unknown Source)
>          at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl
> $FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
>          at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument
> (Unknown Source)
>          at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse
> (Unknown Source)
>          at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse
> (Unknown Source)
>          at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
>          at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown Source)
>          at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(Unknown
> Source)
>          at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultDocumentLoader.loadDocume
>nt (DefaultDocumentLoader.java:76)
>          at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBe
>an Definitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:351)
>          ... 37 more
>
>
> Results :
>
> Tests in error:
>    testServerFactory
> (org.apache.cxf.systest.ws.addressing.spring.WSAFeatureXmlTest)
>    testClientProxyFactory
> (org.apache.cxf.systest.ws.addressing.spring.WSAFeatureXmlTest)
>
> Tests run: 839, Failures: 0, Errors: 2, Skipped: 11
>
> On Dec 11, 2007, at 9:08 AM, Daniel Kulp wrote:
> > Dain,
> >
> > You need to scroll back a little bit to see which test is actually
> > failing.   If it's the MAPTest or SequenceTest, they have a couple
> > random failures that we haven't yet been able to track down.  :-(
> >
> > I just checked IONA's nightly builds and it's failing MUCH earlier
> > than
> > that on the Mac.   I'll reboot into OSX and see what I can find out.
> >
> > Dan
> >
> > On Monday 10 December 2007, Dain Sundstrom wrote:
> >> Anyone seeing the following test failure?  I'm on osx and it takes
> >> place about 30 minutes into the build.
> >>
> >> -------------------------------------------------------
> >>   T E S T S
> >> -------------------------------------------------------
> >> Running org.apache.cxf.systest.http.HTTPConduitTest
> >> Tests run: 11, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
> >> 13.889 sec
> >>
> >> Results :
> >>
> >> Tests in error:
> >>
> >> Tests run: 893, Failures: 0, Errors: 2, Skipped: 11
> >
> > --
> > J. Daniel Kulp
> > Principal Engineer
> > IONA
> > P: 781-902-8727    C: 508-380-7194
> > daniel.kulp@iona.com
> > http://www.dankulp.com/blog



-- 
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer
IONA
P: 781-902-8727    C: 508-380-7194
daniel.kulp@iona.com
http://www.dankulp.com/blog

Mime
View raw message