cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Test Failure
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2007 17:08:24 GMT

Dain,

You need to scroll back a little bit to see which test is actually
failing.   If it's the MAPTest or SequenceTest, they have a couple
random failures that we haven't yet been able to track down.  :-(

I just checked IONA's nightly builds and it's failing MUCH earlier than
that on the Mac.   I'll reboot into OSX and see what I can find out.

Dan

On Monday 10 December 2007, Dain Sundstrom wrote:
> Anyone seeing the following test failure?  I'm on osx and it takes
> place about 30 minutes into the build.

>   T E S T S
> Running org.apache.cxf.systest.http.HTTPConduitTest
> Tests run: 11, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
> 13.889 sec
>
> Results :
>
> Tests in error:

J. Daniel Kulp