cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Tully, Gary" <Gary.Tu...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Abstraction on getting headers of different transports
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 15:54:34 GMT
Hi Dan,
The Header Object would deal with soap headers, right?

Would a transport agnostic approach to dealing with
javax.xml.ws.handler.MessageContext.HTTP_REQUEST_HEADERS work?
So over JMS, the contents of a user provided HTTP_REQUEST_HEADERS would
be mapped to a message property using some simple convention. In other
words, any transport that *can* would consume and propagate
HTTP_REQUEST_HEADERS/HTTP_RSPONSE_HEADERS.

The implementation could be bases on the CXF MessageContext so that the
simple front end could work also. That is, it need not just be the jaxws
property that is recognised.

Thanks,
Gary.

Registered Number: 171387