cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Brendan Maguire (brmaguir)" <brmag...@cisco.com>
Subject Set duration Keep-Alive connection is used for
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 17:44:40 GMT
Hi,

How do I set the amount of time for which the Keep-Alive connection will
be reused for?

The situation is the client makes a request to the server. It then waits
for a certain amount of time (about 10 seconds) before making the next
request. The second request is made over a different port even though
the Keep-Alive connection setting is set in cxf.xml.

But when the second request is made inside about 4 seconds of the
previous request the same port will be used.

I tried setting the ConnectionTimeout and ReceiveTimeout variables in
cxf.xml to 60000 each but this made no difference.

I can't find the setting anywhere for this. Any ideas?

Cheers,
Brendan

Brendan Maguire
Software Engineer