cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is neethi, and why do I download it every time I type mvn?
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2007 01:39:32 GMT

Dan, I'm already at that stage of annoyance--I'm getting this everytime I mvn
anything:

Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/org/apache/neethi/neethi/2.0.2/neethi-2.0.2.pom
Downloading:
http://download.java.net/maven/1//org.apache.neethi/poms/neethi-2.0.2.pom
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/neethi/neethi/2.0.2/neethi-2.0.2.pom

Do you need to be any more specific below about what the problem is--or is
what you said below sufficient for the Neethi folk to understand the
problem?  I'm about to submit a bug report to them so this hopefully will
get fixed.

Thanks,
Glen