cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wsdl2java for Aegis?!
Date Mon, 24 Dec 2007 01:54:54 GMT

On Mon, 2007-12-24 at 09:50 +0800, Jim Ma wrote:
> Hi Benson ,
>
> I also believe there is some cases that Aegis can handle it more easily
> than JAXB.
> What the XML schema is ?  Is it a bug in JAXB ?

The issue I hit is <xs:any namespace='##any'/>

Indeed, JAXB isn't prepared to deal with any value of namespace other
than namespace='##other'. Personally, I think it's a defect that they
ignore the setting of namespace= and assume that it's ##other, but
that's another story.

If Aegis or XMLBeans could deal with full xs:any, then someone might
like to start with a WSDL and generate the Java code. However, it's a
massive project in the Aegis case for us to create a code generator from
scratch, isn't it?

Regards,
benson