cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JAXB versus xs:any
Date Mon, 24 Dec 2007 01:07:32 GMT
I'm willing to plead guilty as charged on the most recent one of taking
a somewhat acerbic tone. However, (a) I still think it is a defect. If
you accept a particular piece of XML Schema, you have to do what it
says. If you can't do what it says, don't accept it. and (b) the fact of
non-response to the others, not to mention some (I think) perfectly
polite forum postings over the last month, has had a bad effect on my
attitude.

On the complex test case, I'd split the difference. I'd be happy to add
comments making it easier to understand what the expected/observed
behavior is. I'm not sure that shrinking the case further is a good use
of time once that is accomplished.

Really, I wish that CXF had a formal liason to JAXB.