cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JAXB versus xs:any
Date Sun, 23 Dec 2007 23:30:26 GMT
Glen,

So far, I have received exactly 0 replies to the several bug reports I
have posted to JAXB. Please see defects 458, 461, and 463. The first two
have been open for days or weeks, and have attracted no commentary
whatsoever. If you can tell me what secret cause would cause the
developers to respond, I'd be most grateful.

--benson