cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Will the real JS client sample please stand up?
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2007 14:07:30 GMT
Sounds like a good idea.  js_rhino_import?  But I don't really care
about the name.

But before you call your new sample js_client, do you plan on have two
or three samples, each of which reasonably could be called js_client?
If so, you might want to have a more descriptive name.  If not,
js_client is cool.

Glen