cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: tools for javascript
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2007 20:34:49 GMT
Ouch, that doesn't sound like fun.  But I would start with wsdl2js, look
at the wsdl2java Java output velocity templates, and just re-edit those
to output JavaScript instead.

Next, during testing, I guess, see where that such a 1-to-1 mapping will
*not* work, and what workarounds you can create for that.

However, I don't know what you're going to do for the JAXB-created
classes (in the wsdl:types section).  We don't have templates for those.

Glen