cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Benson Margulies" <bim2...@basistech.com>
Subject RE: Adding extensions, howto? (what's up in rt/transports/http)
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 15:08:55 GMT
Willem,

Let me try a more specific version of this question.

I want the Javascript generator to follow the same paradigm as all of
our other extensions. That is, users who use cxf-servlet.xml should get
it by magic, other users should import it if they want it.

However, it is only relevant on the server side.

Should I just follow the pattern of having a cxf.extension and a
cxf-extension-javascript-client.xml? Or should I follow the pattern of
the http transport?

--benson