cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Benson Margulies" <bim2...@basistech.com>
Subject RE: JRA puzzle
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 12:58:55 GMT
Jervis,

I decided that CXF-1232 was to a first approximation a bug in my brain more than a bug in
the code.  See CXF-1235 for the improved version.

If we decide to act on 1235, of course we don't want to blow up JRA in the process. However,
I think that the idea here will be to put different information into the MessagePartInfo for
the case in question rather than change the interpretation of what is there now. I was trying
to do that when JRA imploded on my head.

--benson