cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Benson Margulies" <bim2...@basistech.com>
Subject return parts
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2007 02:38:36 GMT
Here is the current output of the service model validator on my test
service. Some of this is the previously JIRA-ed lack of a no-namespace
XML Schema in the model. However, I am concerned about the return part.
The part object references an element that isn't there.

I may well make this go away for now by adding an explicit wrapper class
so that I can more easily setup the Javascript test, but I'll have to
get back here sooner or later. Should these schema elements exist?

INFO: {uri:org.apache.cxf.javascript.fortest}return part concrete name
return refers to unknown namespace.

{uri:org.apache.cxf.javascript.fortest}return part element name
{uri:org.apache.cxf.javascript.fortest}return references element
{uri:org.apache.cxf.javascript.fortest}return

{uri:org.apache.cxf.javascript.fortest}s part concrete name s refers to
unknown namespace.

{uri:org.apache.cxf.javascript.fortest}s part element name
{uri:org.apache.cxf.javascript.fortest}s references element
{uri:org.apache.cxf.javascript.fortest}s

{uri:org.apache.cxf.javascript.fortest}i part concrete name i refers to
unknown namespace.

{uri:org.apache.cxf.javascript.fortest}i part element name
{uri:org.apache.cxf.javascript.fortest}i references element
{uri:org.apache.cxf.javascript.fortest}i

{uri:org.apache.cxf.javascript.fortest}l part concrete name l refers to
unknown namespace.

{uri:org.apache.cxf.javascript.fortest}l part element name
{uri:org.apache.cxf.javascript.fortest}l references element
{uri:org.apache.cxf.javascript.fortest}l

{uri:org.apache.cxf.javascript.fortest}f part concrete name f refers to
unknown namespace.

{uri:org.apache.cxf.javascript.fortest}f part element name
{uri:org.apache.cxf.javascript.fortest}f references element
{uri:org.apache.cxf.javascript.fortest}f

{uri:org.apache.cxf.javascript.fortest}d part concrete name d refers to
unknown namespace.

{uri:org.apache.cxf.javascript.fortest}d part element name
{uri:org.apache.cxf.javascript.fortest}d references element