cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Benson Margulies" <bim2...@basistech.com>
Subject RE: Test failure in CodeGenBugTest (and others), looking for assistance
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2007 15:57:26 GMT
Meanwhile, I spot this in a classpath in the class loader:

file:/C:/Documents%2520and%2520Settings/benson.BASIS/.m2/repository/org/
apache/neethi/neethi/2.0.2/neethi-2.0.2.jar

"file:/C:/x/cxf2/trunk/tools/wsdlto/test/target/test-classes/wsdl2java_w
> sdl/bug305773/hello_world.wsdl" ,
> 		      endpointInterface =
> "org.apache.hello_world_soap_http.Greeter")
>
> public class GreeterImpl implements Greeter {

classLoader.loadClass("org.apache.hello_world_soap_http.GreeterImpl");