cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Benson Margulies" <bim2...@basistech.com>
Subject RE: Test failure in CodeGenBugTest (and others), looking for assistance
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2007 15:53:56 GMT
I found the generated copy, and it looks correct. So, the immediate
problem would seem to be that the class loader in the test is coming up
with the wrong copy.

@javax.jws.WebService(name = "Greeter", serviceName = "SOAPService",
                      portName = "SoapPort",
                      targetNamespace =
"http://apache.org/hello_world_soap_http",
                      wsdlLocation =
"file:/C:/x/cxf2/trunk/tools/wsdlto/test/target/test-classes/wsdl2java_w
sdl/bug305773/hello_world.wsdl" ,
		      endpointInterface =
"org.apache.hello_world_soap_http.Greeter")

public class GreeterImpl implements Greeter {

testBug305773