cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Benson Margulies" <bim2...@basistech.com>
Subject RE: MessagePartInfo
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 19:41:19 GMT
More dummy questions:

1) So, three cases of interest: rpc/lit, doc/lit unwrapped, doc/lit
wrapped.  For the latter two, the elements are as named by the element
names in the parts, not by the part names themselves, as in the rpc/lit
case.

2) Where do we store the style? I'm digging down through
ServiceInfo->InterfaceInfo->OperationInfo, and I seem to be somehow
missing it .. hang on, it's in AbstractServiceConfiguration, and those
live in the service factory bean. I don't see a path from the model
(ServiceInfo, etc) to the service factory bean. Should the factory
scribble the style information into the service itself somewhere?