cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher Moesel" <Christopher_Moe...@avid.com>
Subject RE: Is cxf.apache.org down!?
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 14:07:03 GMT
Hi Paul,

Since CXF is still in the incubator, we cannot yet host the schemas at
cxf.apache.org (but we hope to in the future!).

You can access all of the schemas from the classpath (assuming the
proper CXF jars are in the classpath).  Please see the following page
for a detailed explanation and listing of all the schemas:
http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/schemas-and-namespaces.html

-Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: paul.freeman [mailto:paul.freeman@kronos.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 8:57 AM
To: cxf-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Is cxf.apache.org down!?

I can't get to the schemas, or any directory on this server!

If anyone reads this who might be able to shed some light or point me to
the
correct locations for:
http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/policy-config.xsd
http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/core.xsd

or any other xsd's that were located on cxf.apache.org!