cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Liu, Jervis" <j...@iona.com>
Subject RE: I see it but I don't quite believe it
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 02:14:52 GMT
Hi Benson, this ConventionStrategy stuff is only used by CXF REST HTTP binding, i.e., the default
mapping strategy between HTTP methods and Java methods is based on name conventions, e.g.,
getXXX maps to HTTP GET, updateXXX maps to HTTP PUT etc. If the default mapping does not satisfy
the needs, one can always customize the mapping using annotations. Not sure how this relates
to JavaScript, we don’t support exposing JavaScript as RESTful services in CXF, do we?

Cheers,
Jervis

Registered Number: 171387