cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Liu, Jervis" <j...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Nomenclature request
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2007 01:52:39 GMT
Hi Glen, the code you referred below might look a bit confusing as it only shows you an incomplete
section of code snippet. A complete code should look like below:

Object implementor = new GreeterImpl();
EndpointImpl ep = (EndpointImpl) Endpoint.publish("http://localhost/service", implementor);

ep.getServer().getEndpoint().getInInterceptors().add(new LoggingInInterceptor());
ep.getServer().getEndpoint().getOutInterceptors().add(new LoggingOutInterceptor());

So the implementor indeed implements the SEI interface.

I will update the wiki correspondingly, hope this makes it clearly now.

Cheers,
Jervis

Registered Number: 171387