cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Liu, Jervis" <j...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Use tool spec to parse arguments in ManagementConsole
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 13:01:08 GMT
We could refactor ManagementConsole to use ToolsContainer and toolspec stuff, this way we can
get a better and consistent usage print out same as other CXF command line tools. Had a quick
look into the code, it should be straightforward to do, not a big job, may take one day or
so to get this done.

Cheers,
Jervis

Registered Number: 171387