cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jiang, Ning \(Willem\)" <Ning.Ji...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Adding extensions, howto? (what's up in rt/transports/http)
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 15:00:42 GMT

Hi Benson,

Please see my comments in the mail.
-----Original Message-----
From: Benson Margulies [mailto:bim2007@basistech.com]
Sent: Mon 11/26/2007 22:21
To: cxf-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Adding extensions, howto? (what's up in rt/transports/http)

Since the javascript generator is also server-only, should I use the
same process?

<Willem> What's kind of process that you want to use ? </Willem>

How does the cxf-servlet.xml get picked up on the bus? Should I still
have the cxf.extension file?

<Willem> You need to import cxf-servlet.xml in your endpoint configuration file.
the cxf.extesion file is used for generating all in one jar which helps to find
the extesion module's configuration file.
If you have another module such as Java script module and want bus to find it
by defualt, you could use it. </Willem>

Willem.