cxf-dev mailing list archives

From James Mao <james....@iona.com>
Subject Re: WS Addressing - the API approach
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 03:06:31 GMT
Dan,

Yes, that's exactly what i mean, it should be set to true by default,
I've found the problem when i debug the ws-a systests yesterday,
Hope I can fix it soon,
And BTW, it's the jaxws 2.1 things, so we probably will have couples
ways to enable ws-a,

Thanks to clarify this, just make sure I'm not missing anything

Gracias
James
*
*