cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Ma <...@iona.com>
Subject Re: WS Addressing - the API approach
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 02:47:28 GMT
Hi ,

It seems do not work even I  explicitly set UsingAddressingAdvisory to
true.  This is an issue in the WSAddressingFeature.

The only way I can get it working is add wsdl url , service name and
endpoint name to JaxWsProxyFactoryBean :

        factory.setServiceName(SERVICE_NAME);
        factory.setEndpointName(PORT_NAME);
        factory.setWsdlURL(wsdl.toURL().toString());

And MAPAggregator can get the UsingAdressing information through wsdl .

Regards

Jim