cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <ning.ji...@iona.com>
Subject Re: WS Addressing - the API approach
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 13:35:24 GMT
Hi  James,

You can use java code or spring to enable the WSAddressing Feature.
Here used to be some unit tests of the WSAddressing Feature setup test
in the ws-address module but you remove it earlier this week. :(

Removed:
    incubator/cxf/trunk/rt/ws/addr/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/ws/addressing/spring/

My question is why did you remove them?

Willem.