cxf-dev mailing list archives

From James Mao <james....@iona.com>
Subject WS Addressing - the API approach
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 09:14:25 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to enable the ws-a through the API approach which described
in the doc [1], but the message i captured told me that the ws-a is
definitely not working.

Client side code:

        JaxWsProxyFactoryBean factory = new JaxWsProxyFactoryBean();
        factory.setServiceClass(Greeter.class);
        factory.setAddress("http://localhost:8080/SoapContext/SoapPort");
        factory.getFeatures().add(new WSAddressingFeature());
        Greeter port = (Greeter) factory.create();

Service side code:

        EndpointImpl ep = (EndpointImpl) Endpoint.create(implementor);
        ep.getFeatures().add(new WSAddressingFeature());
        ep.publish(address);

Am I miss anything?

Or

We have to use the Spring config to enable to ws-a?

Thanks in advance!
James

[1]http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/ws-addressing.html