cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Suggestion for new Main Wiki page for documentation
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 16:36:44 GMT
Hi,

I have switched the index page to the new content.
To keep consistency I think we should also change the navigation page.
Like with the Index page I have added a new Wiki page for discussion:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF20DOC/Navigation+New

I have already synced to page to the Index structure.

What do you think?

Best regards

Christian

--