cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Bozhong Lin" <bozhong....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Suggestion for new Main Wiki page for documentation
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 01:49:16 GMT
Looks great to me!

BTW, Eclipse Tooling for CXF (in Eclipse STP) has release its 0.7 version
[1] and we need to update its related document. In case anyone has
interesting doing update, I filed a JIRA here [2].

The latest Eclipse STP version (snapshot version) has also done significant
improvement to Java First Approach (include Aegis binding support!). If
anyone to try it out, go ahead to Eclipse STP site and try it.

Cheers,
Bo

[1]
http://wiki.eclipse.org/STP_Service_Creation_getting_started_guide_for_stp_0.7