cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Migrate Project Yoko from Incubator to Geronimo / CXF
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2007 23:31:21 GMT

Well, by CORBA, I really mean IIOP, but that's a detail.

Basically, it's a combination binding (like soap) + transport (http)
where the JAXB (for example) objects get mashalled down to corba
streamables (instead of soap) and send on the wire via the IIOP stuff.

The tooling is basically tools to do things like:
idl -> wsdl
wsdl -> idl
wsdl -> "wsdl with corba binding defined"
etc...

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp