cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Migrate Project Yoko from Incubator to Geronimo / CXF
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2007 21:27:48 GMT

I just want to go on record as saying I COMPLETELY support this and think
the CXF parts of this makes a lot of sense for the CXF project.   I've
always felt the binding parts of Yoko should have been done in CXF to
start off with.

For those that aren't familliar with it, the yoko ws binding stuff
described in the proposal provides some tooling and a corba binding for
CXF.   It allows a CXF client (like a JAX-WS/JAXB client, but should
work with the other frontends) to talk to CORBA servers or for a CXF
server to be exposed as a CORBA server so other CORBA apps can talk to
it.

Anyway, Matt wants a vote to accept the proposal or not, but I'd like to
leave this open for discussion for a couple days first as I'd like to
hear others thoughts about it.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp