cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JAXWS + JAXB + CXF's auto-wrapper feature
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2007 18:35:15 GMT
On Friday 30 November 2007, Benson Margulies wrote:
> 1) So, this legitimatized my JIRA calling for preferring WebParam to
> XmlRootElement.
>
> 2) This sure is an argument for Bare. JAX-WS doesn't touch
> elementForm, so all these people who want to control the elementForm
> are going to stay sad.

Well, with 2.0.3, I threw in some config things on the RSFB to control
this.   With spring config (or a custom subclass of RSFB or similar),
you can get it to generate qualified schema.   See my comments in
CXF-1144 and CXF-1226.  The default needs to stay unqualified for the
TCK to pass, but it's at least now semi-controllable.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer