cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Cameron McCormack <...@mcc.id.au>
Subject Re: Anybody want an XMLHttpRequest
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2007 22:08:32 GMT
Hi Benson.

Benson Margulies, on mozilla.dev.tech.js-engine.rhino:
> I've implemented an XMLHttpRequest for Rhino following
> http://www.w3.org/TR/XMLHttpRequest/ as part of Apache CXF. I suppose
> that the Rhino project could decide to pick it up and incorporate it
> directly.

I started to write an implementation of XMLHttpRequest for Batik, but
never got around to completely finishing it and checking it in:

  http://mcc.id.au/temp/2007/XMLHttpRequester.java
  http://mcc.id.au/temp/2007/XMLHttpRequestWrapper.java

but if you have a complete implementation, I’d like to use that.  Is it
possible for your XHR implementation from CXF to be released in a
modular form, such that Batik could pick up a jar including it, without
any extra stuff from CXF that isn’t required?

Thanks,

Cameron

--
Cameron McCormack, http://mcc.id.au/