cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.3-incubator
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2007 20:35:51 GMT

This is a vote to release CXF 2.0.3-incubator.

Once again, there have been a LOT of bug fixes and enhancements that have
been done compared to the 2.0.2 release.   82 JIRA issues are marked as
resolved for 2.0.3 which is, once again, an incredible amount of work for
a patch release.  (7 were marked critical or blocker)  (This is in
addition to all the work done toward the 2.1 version.)   Very nicely
done everyone.

For a full list of the issues, see:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12312800&styleName=Text&projectId=12310511&Create=Create

The staging area is at:
http://people.apache.org/~dkulp/stage_cxf/2.0.3-incubator-take1/

The distributions are in the "dist" directory. The "maven" directory
contains the stuff that will by pushed to the m2-incubating-repository.

This release is tagged at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cxf/tags/cxf-2.0.3-incubator/

I've also created a list of the "!????" files from rat and categoriezed
them.   This is checked into SVN along with the tag:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cxf/tags/cxf-2.0.3-incubator/etc/rat.unknowns.txt

Here is my +1.   The vote will be open here for at least 72 hours.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer