cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "paul.freeman" <paul.free...@kronos.com>
Subject RE: Is cxf.apache.org down!?
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 15:29:03 GMT

So, I was having a problem with the following xsd:
http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/policy-config.xsd

It turns out that the actual schema file included in cxf-2.0.3-incubator.jar
is not policy-config.xsd but policy.xsd

All of the examples in the CXF user's guide should be changed to use the
correct namespace and xsd file.  For example, this page contains references
to policy-config.xsd:
http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/wspconfiguration.html

Thanks for your help,
Paul