cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Difference between cxf.xml and cxf-servlet.xml?
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 02:04:27 GMT
Thanks.  Two more questions:

1.)  For server-side, what generally is in the cxf.xml that is *not* in
the Spring ApplicationContext beans.xml file?  Why might cxf.xml still
be needed if you already have defined a Spring ApplicationContext?

2.)  The link[2] you gave below is unfortunately showing more
complexity.  There are apparently two possible cxf.xml's:

a.) One that the user manually places in the classpath (which is the one
I was talking about earlier)

b.) One that sits in the META-INF/cxf directory of
lib/cxf-2.0.3-incubator.jar of the CXF download.

What is the difference between (a) and (b) besides location?  What
functionality is different between the two, what is the difference in
their purpose?

Thanks,
Glen