cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@verizon.net>
Subject Adding interceptors to an SEI implementation class
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2007 06:47:15 GMT
Team,

The code for adding interceptors to a web service is shown on this
page[1] as follows:

import javax.xml.ws.Endpoint;
import org.apache.cxf.interceptor.LoggingInInterceptor;
import org.apache.cxf.interceptor.LoggingOutInterceptor;
import org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl;

EndpointImpl ep = (EndpointImpl)
Endpoint.publish("http://localhost/service", service);

ep.getServer().getEndpoint().getInInterceptors().add(new
LoggingInInterceptor());
ep.getServer().getEndpoint().getOutInterceptors().add(new
LoggingOutInterceptor());

Question: If I am not creating a web service is this manner, but am
instead just implementing an SEI created from wsdl2java (to be wrapped
up in a servlet WAR file), then I *cannot* add interceptors
programmically as above--in this case, I would have to use configuration
files, correct?

Just want to clarify this point for the documentation.

Thanks,
Glen

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF20DOC/Debugging