cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Beryozkin" <sergey.beryoz...@iona.com>
Subject Re: JaxWS Endoints in Tomcat with no wsdl
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 12:21:54 GMT
Thanks Jeff...
There's something wrong in the cxf client side...After starting a tomcat
I can use  http://localhost:8080/EchoApp/jaxws/Echo?wsdl just fine from a browser,
yet when doing

new EchoService("http://localhost:8080/EchoApp/jaxws/Echo?wsdl", SERVICE_QNAME)

I'm getting a failure coming out of the ibm parser code

Caused by: javax.wsdl.WSDLException: WSDLException: faultCode=PARSER_ERROR: Prob
lem parsing 'http://localhost:8080/EchoApp/jaxws/Echo?wsdl'.: java.io.IOExc
eption: Server returned HTTP response code: 400 for URL: http://localhost:8080/EchoApp/jaxws/Echo?wsdl
       at
com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.getDocument(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLManagerImpl.loadDefinition(WSDLManagerImpl.

which is caused by the underlying xerces exception :

http://localhost:8080/EchoApp/jaxws/Echo?wsdl
       at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLCon
ection.java:1170)
       at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityManager.setupCurrentEntity(Unknown So
rce)

I'm wondering, is it a classpath issue with wrong version of either ibm or xerces code being
pulled in by a maven ?

Cheers, Sergey