cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Beryozkin" <sergey.beryoz...@iona.com>
Subject JaxWS Endoints in Tomcat with no wsdl
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 10:15:15 GMT
Hi

I'm working on a test case which uses a CXFServlet which serves jaxws:endpoints with no wsdlLocation
specified. The actual service implementation is not annotated with a wsdlLocation either.

For ex, in webapps/EchoApp

cxf-servlet.xml :

<jaxws:endpoint id="Echo" implementor="com.cxf.EchoImpl" address="/Echo"/>

web.xml :

<servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>CXF</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/jaxws/*</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

and com.cxf.EchoImpl has no annotations too.

The applications is loaded just fine but requests like http://localhost:8080/EchoApp/jaxws/Echo?wsdl

fail with HTTP 400 which means that endpoints have not been propely registered...?wsdl is
not even given a chance...

Can somepne please give me a hint where to start looking ? I was absolutely certain I had
this test working few days ago and then it went failing again...

I'm looking at
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.createEndpoints() method and if
no wsdl is available initially then

this method does not create any endpoints...

Thanks, Sergey

Registered Number: 171387