cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Benson Margulies" <bim2...@basistech.com>
Subject XmlSchema getSchemaType() on elements
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 17:40:13 GMT
I'm in the following sticky spot:

I obtain a ServiceInfo from a JAXWS+JAXB Client. I obtain the
SchemaInfos, and for each I peruse the XmlSchema. As far as I can see,
all of the XmlSchemaElement objects I encounter as a result return null
when asked 'getSchemaType'. Various other pieces of CXF expect to
retrieve something useful from this function (e.g. the JAXB marshaller),
so it's not self-evident to me what I am missing. Is there some process
I need to go through to ask the schemas to cross-reference each other?