cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Benson Margulies" <bim2...@basistech.com>
Subject RE: schema import question
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 19:42:29 GMT
Why wouldn't this be common to JAXB and Aegis?

________________________________

From: Dan Diephouse [mailto:dan.diephouse@mulesource.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 1:52 PM
To: cxf-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: schema import question

Ah I see. Yeah, there used to be a switch which generates import
statements like this:

<import namespace="urn:your:namespace"/>

Then the tool (wsdl.exe) is responsible for finding the right schema
from the wsdl. I think that code is only in the xfire code base though.
We would need to add this code to the AegisDatabinding I think :-\

- Dan

Benson Margulies wrote:

I posted it to a JIRA ... CXF-1103.