cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Benson Margulies" <bim2...@basistech.com>
Subject RE: 1080
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 15:59:07 GMT
Can I ask a stupid question here: If I plug aegis into jaxws, am I
supposed to need to decorate methods with @WebFault, or is Aegis
supposed to be doing this for me? As I fuss with this test case, I am
going back and forth between seeing evidence one way or the other. Maybe
we need some input from Dan D?

The