cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Benson Margulies" <bim2...@basistech.com>
Subject RE: 1080
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 15:37:55 GMT
I can't figure out how this matches up with the fact that the JAX-WS
spec I read said that @WebFault shouldn't be needed, and that what I saw
in the debugger was a very simple namespace mismatch between the server
and the client.

All the setup does is set an Aegis databinding and the Aegis service
configuration thing that porks the namespace.

That