cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Benson Margulies" <bim2...@basistech.com>
Subject order of imports
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 10:57:32 GMT
Checkstyle hates the following. I am failing to find any variation that
it accepts. Then I double-checked the XML file, and it says 'junit'
where it should say 'org.junit'. Except that adding the org. has the
effect of busting the build. There must be something simple I'm missing
here.

import java.io.File;
import java.io.IOException;
import java.net.URL;
import java.util.Properties;

import
org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer;
import org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader;
import org.springframework.context.support.GenericApplicationContext;
import org.springframework.core.io.ClassPathResource;
import org.springframework.core.io.Resource;
import org.junit.Test;
import static org.junit.Assert.fail;