cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Benson Margulies" <bim2...@basistech.com>
Subject Beans
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 02:49:42 GMT
1:

At FINE log traffic, when I do detailed HTTP configuration: I get this
buried on the bottom of a stack trace. Is it important?

Caused by: java.lang.LinkageError: duplicate class definition:
org/apache/cxf/transports/http_jetty/configuration/JettyHTTPServerEngine
FactoryConfigType$JaxbAccessP8?
	... 62 more

2:

I'm apparently pretty confused by how CXF and spring coexist. When is an
app supposed to import the various CXF files from META-INF, and when
does CXF decide to look for cxf.xml for itself, instead? The doc only
discusses the later case.