cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Benson Margulies" <bim2...@basistech.com>
Subject RE: stupid question about branches
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 20:31:52 GMT
Ok, here's a different suggestions. Snapshots off of just 2.0.3 or both?

________________________________

From: Dan Diephouse [mailto:dan.diephouse@mulesource.com]
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 3:38 PM
To: cxf-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: stupid question about branches

I've not tried it either. I agree though that circular merges would be
confusing though. Benson, I'd recommend making your changes on trunk/
and then we can just run svnmerge later on the 2.0.x branch.

- Dan

Daniel Kulp wrote:

Benson,

We do have a 2.0.x branch:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cxf/branches/2.0.x-fixes/

svnmerge.py is setup to merge from trunk to that branch.   I just need
take some time to do it.   I'd prefer not to have "circular" merges
(merges from trunk to it as well as merges from it to trunk).   I'm not
sure how well svnmerge.py handles the circular merges.   Anyone have
experience with that?

Dan