cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Ramon Felciano" <felci...@ingenuity.com>
Subject REST newbie: implementing REST OpenSearch API using CXF?
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 18:54:10 GMT
Hi -

We're trying to implement an OpenSearch API
(http://www.opensearch.org/Specifications/OpenSearch/1.1) using URI
patterns that look something like:

http://example.com/search?q={searchTerms}

The CXF REST examples
(http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/http-binding.html) show how to create
a CRUD API, but AFAIC don't demonstrate support for REST APIs that
result in URIs with queries and parameters. I've looked through the
mailing lists and found a couple of references to the @HttpResource
annotation but can't find any documentation to figure out something like
this is supported:

@HttpResource(location="/search?q={searchTerms}")

Is this, or something functionally similar, supported? Any suggestions
of where to look, or a pointer to sample code / recipes?

Thanks!

Ramon

----+----
This email message (and any attached document) contains information from Ingenuity Systems
Inc. which may be considered confidential by Ingenuity, or which may be privileged or otherwise
exempt from disclosure under law, and is for the sole use of the individual or entity to whom
it is addressed.  Any other dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you receive this message in error, please notify me and destroy the attached
message (and all attached documents) immediately.