cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [CONF] Apache CXF 2.0 Documentation: Jax-WS Java First with jms Transport (page created)
Date Sat, 27 Oct 2007 00:36:14 GMT
Hello Glen,

I have completed the example. The config is not really that difficult
once you know what to do.
Although I think the jms config is very unnatural in cxf. I will post a
mail to the dev list asking if it is possible to change it to a simpler
and more intuitive config style.

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF20DOC/Jax-WS+Java+First+with+jms+Transport

Best regards,

Christian