cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <ning.ji...@iona.com>
Subject Re: More on the EngineLifecycleTest
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2007 04:07:40 GMT
Hi Benson,

I can get the test passed in the windows box ,by adding
"Thread.sleep(2000)" after the shutdownService();
Maybe the OS will take some time to recycle the socket.

BTW,
We do not set the Socket option for the SelectChannelConnector's server
socket's option in the systest.
I don't know if we should set it there.

Willem.