cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <dan.diepho...@mulesource.com>
Subject Re: Trailing slash in namespace in Aegis
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 22:01:00 GMT
Benson Margulies wrote:
> I thought that I understood that an extra trailing '/' on a namespace
> was a feature of the class used for XFire compatibility in Aegis. Yet
> here I am with an extra level of WSDL, apparently caused by an extra
> slash, and I don't have that class configured anywhere. I set an
> explicit target namespace on my service interface without the /, and all
> is well. Is the slash also some sort of JAX-WS-ism?
>

> <wsdl:definitions name="NameIndex"
> targetNamespace="http://ws.index.rnm.basistech.com">
>
> <wsdl:import
> location="http://localhost:8080/development/NameIndex?wsdl=NameIndex.wsd
> l" namespace="http://ws.index.rnm.basistech.com/">
>
>     </wsdl:import>

Right now you're using aegis which uses a trailing slash to maintain
compatability. But you're using the JaxWsServerFactoryBean which does
not put on a trailing slash according to the the JAX-WS spec.  You need
to add in the AegisServiceConfiguration to your ServiceFactoryBean to
get the trailing slash on your wsdl targetNamespace. I think there are
docs about this on the xfire migration page.

Cheers,
- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse