cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Delaying 2.0.3 a few days....
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 14:34:45 GMT

I hope no one will seriously mind, but I'm going to delay doing the 2.0.3
builds until next Monday. (Nov 5)

There's a few reasons:
1) As of today (one day before the release was supposed to be built), I
have yet to have a clean JAX-WS TCK run.   Jim's fixes this morning
should have fixed the last issue, but it will take a few hours to
verify.

2) Because a couple of us were looking into issues from (1), we haven't
had the time to address some of the other issues that have popped up.

3) A bunch more JIRA's were logged in the last few days that would be
good to look at and see if any are easy to get into 2.0.3.

Mostly, I'm a bit uncomfortable with the fact that we're doing fairly
significant changes to the code to get the TCK passing.   I really would
prefer the code to "bake" a few days before doing the release build.
I'll be putting new snapshots up today for folks to look at.

Anyway, if you have some issues that need to be address for 2.0.3, you
have an extra couple days.    :-)

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer